For children from 5 to 7 years old
Equipped witha logbook specially designed for young children, go on an unusual treasure hunt with your family in the district of Montmartre and Sacré-Coeur. A puzzle game in the heart of one of the most charming districts of Paris in complete freedom and autonomy (unguided) to do whenever you want with your children
- Rate 19,90? for the treasure hunt (whatever the number of participants)
- Age for children from 5 to 7 years old
- *With children 8 years and older: Riddle walk in Montmartre for older children
- When : when you want (you choose)
- Duration between 1h30 and 2h
- Number ideally 6 participants max. (but you are not limited)
- Place of departure : Antwerp metro
- Place of arrival place des Abbesses
- Support The booklet (logbook) will guide you throughout the walk. We advise you to download it on your mobile and to print only the pages intended for the children
- Validity you have 1 year to download and use your Enigma Walk
What is it about?
A walk in Paris with riddles full of rebus, observations, coloring boxes and challenges in the Montmartre district. It is the most sportive of all Puzzle Walks in Paris because in Montmartre, it goes up and down!
You will havee documents (on mobile or to be printed) composed :
- d?a logbook which explains where to go and how to get there with lots of information.riddles to solve
- of a neighbourhood map to find your way around
- of a toolbox full of surprises
- of a notebook with the solutions (but not to be read ? )
You'll walk at your own pace and progress through the course step by step, as soon as you've solved each riddle!
The points of interest of the Enigma Walk in Montmartre
The sites crossed or appearing on the route: the Sacred Heart (at the top of the Butte-Montmartre), the charming Place du Tertre (its painters and its café terraces), the vineyards of Montmartre (whose wine is sold at auction), the famous Cabaret du Lapin Agile (created in the middle of the 19th century and still in activity), the I love you wall (a monument dedicated to love, a meeting place for lovers from all over the world), le Moulin de la Galette, Dalida Square (in homage to the singer who lived in the neighborhood)...
Our opinion on this original stroll in the Montmartre district
- Flexibility You do this treasure hunt when you want and at your own pace! It will suit those who don't want to book a tour with a guide in Montmartre
- Playful To advance on the course, you will have to solve riddles on various themes (cinema, music, literature?) which makes the walk fun and motivating
- Cultural For the curious, the "Learn More" section provides fascinating information on the history, geography, and anecdotes related to the Montmartre district
- Cheap a fun and cultural activity in less than 20?