For children from 5 to 7 years old
Equipped witha logbook specially designed for young children, go on an unusual treasure hunt with your family in the Montmartre and Sacré-Coeur district. A puzzle game in the heart of one of the most charming districts of Paris. in complete freedom and autonomy (unguided) to do whenever you want with your children
- Rate 19,90€ the treasure hunt (whatever the number of participants)
- Age for children from 5 to 7 years old
- *With children 8 years and older: Riddle walk in Montmartre for older children
- When : when you want (you choose)
- duration between 1h30 and 2h
- Number : ideally 6 participants max. (but you are not limited)
- Place of departure : metro Antwerp
- Place of arrival place des Abbesses
- Support The booklet (logbook) will guide you throughout the walk.
- Validity you have 1 year to download and use your Enigma Walk
⚠️ You can either download the logbook to your cell phone or print it. We advise you to download it on your mobile and to print only the pages intended for the children
What's this all about?
A walk in Paris with riddles full of rebus, observations, coloring boxes and challenges in the Montmartre district. It is the most sportive of all Puzzle Walks in Paris, because in Montmartre, it goes up and down!
You will havee documents (on mobile or to be printed) composed :
- d'a logbook that tells you where to go and how your ride will be with lots ofpuzzles to solve
- of a neighbourhood map to find your way around
- of a toolbox full of surprises
- of a notebook with the solutions (but not to be read ? )
You'll walk at your own pace and progress through the course step by step, as soon as you've solved each riddle!
The points of interest of the Enigma Walk in Montmartre
The sites crossed or appearing on the route : the Sacred Heart (at the top of the Butte-Montmartre), the charming Place du Tertre (its painters and its café terraces), the vineyards of Montmartre (whose wine is sold at auction), the famous Cabaret du Lapin Agile (created in the middle of the 19th century and still active), The Wall of I Love You (a monument dedicated to love, a meeting place for lovers from all over the world), le Moulin de la Galette, Dalida Square (in homage to the singer who lived in the neighbourhood)...
Our opinion on this original stroll in the Montmartre district
- Flexibility You do this treasure hunt when you want and at your own pace! It will suit those who don't want to book a tour with a guide in Montmartre
- Playful To progress on the route, you will have to solve riddles on a wide variety of themes (cinema, music, literature...) which makes the walk fun and motivating.
- Cultural For the curious, the "En savoir +" section provides fascinating information on the history, geography and anecdotes related to the Montmartre district.
- Cheap a fun and cultural activity in less than 20 €
The other Enigma Walks in Paris and in the provinces
20% with the code FAMILINPROMO