Equipped with your logbookGo for an unusual treasure hunt on the Grands-Boulevards and the covered passages.
A puzzle game in complete freedom and autonomy (unguided) to do when you want and with whom you want? and especially if it rains because it is sheltered
- RATE 19,90? for the treasure hunt (whatever the number of participants)
- FOR WHOM in family (with children from 7/8 years old) or between friends
- WHEN : when you want, you choose the day and time of the trail game
- DURATION 2 to 3 hours for a course of about 1.9 km (or more if you take a lunch or snack break)
- HEADCOUNT ideally 6 participants max. (but you are not limited)
- PLACE OF DEPARTURE : bis boulevard des Italiens (metro Richelieu Drouot)
- PLACE OF ARRIVAL : Place de la Bourse
Your booklet (logbook) will guide you throughout the walk. You can print it or download it on your phone.
You have 1 year to use and download your Riddle Walk!
What is it about?
A walk in Paris - in the form of an enigma game - in the 9th district of Paris.
Equipped with four documents composed ofa logbook which explains where to go and how to get there with lots of information.riddles to solveof a neighbourhood map to find your way around, a toolbox full of surprises and a notebook with the solutions (but not to be read?), you will walk at your own pace and advance on the course step by step, as soon as each enigma is solved! If you get stuck, don't panic, the booklet with the solutions is there for that.
The points of interest of this Enigma Walk
The sites crossed or appearing on the route: the Grévin museum, the passage des Princes, the passage Jouffroy, the passage des Panoramas, the passage Verdeauthe Place de la Bourse...
Our opinion on this ride
- Its course allows to discover the Parisian passagesThese galleries, architectural curiosities that were created in the 19th century, are topped with magnificent glass windows. An undeniable charm emerges from these Parisian galleries, all different from each other. Today, one takes tea there, one strolls there, one crosses them...
- The course has the advantage of being partly covered which is very appreciable if the weather is mixed
- You can do this puzzle game at your own pace and whenever we want
- It's a nice gift to give