With the family (from 8 years old), with friends, with grandparents...
Equipped with your logbookGo for an unusual treasure hunt on the Grands-Boulevards and the covered passages. A puzzle game in complete freedom and autonomy (unguided) to do when you want and with whom you want? and especially if it rains because it is sheltered
- Rate19,90? for the treasure hunt (whatever the number of participants)
- Who is it for? in family (with children from 7/8 years old) or between friends
- When : when you want, you choose the day and time of the trail game
- Duration 2 to 3 hours for a course of about 1.9 km (or more if you take a lunch or snack break)
- Number of people ideally 6 participants max. (but you are not limited)
- Place of departure : bis boulevard des Italiens (metro Richelieu Drouot)
- Place of arrival: Place de la Bourse
- Carnet de bord : your booklet (logbook) will guide you throughout the walk. You can print it (all or part of it) or download it on your phone. You have 1 year to download and use your Enigma Walk!
The points of interest of this Enigma Walk
The sites crossed or appearing on the route: the Grévin museum, the passage des Princes, the passage Jouffroy, the passage des Panoramas, the passage Verdeauthe Place de la Bourse...
What is it about?
A walk in Paris - in the form of an enigma game - in the 9th district of Paris.
Equipped with four documents composed ofa logbook which explains where to go and how to get there with lots of information.riddles to solveof a neighbourhood map to find your way around, a toolbox full of surprises and a notebook with the solutions (but not to be read?), you will walk at your own pace and advance on the course step by step, as soon as each enigma is solved! If you get stuck, don't panic, the booklet with the solutions is there for that.
Our opinion on this ride
- Its course allows to discover the Parisian passagesThese galleries, architectural curiosities that were created in the 19th century, are topped with magnificent glass windows. An undeniable charm emerges from these Parisian galleries, all different from each other. Today, one takes tea there, one strolls there, one crosses them...
- The course has the advantage of being partly covered which is very appreciable if the weather is mixed
- You can do this puzzle game at your own pace and whenever we want
- It's a nice gift to give
The other Enigma Walks in France and in Paris
-20% with the code FAMILINPROMO
RESERVE (free for children under 5 years old) The Grévin Museum, all new and beautiful...
How many covered passages are there in Paris? 21 covered passages are open to the public....
I RESERVE THIS SHOW VISITUp to 20% discount Choose the "Operation Child" and "Operation...
I REGISTER FOR THIS VISIT(see the calendar of availabilities) -10% with the code FAMILINPROMO Privatization...
WE LIKE : the very Parisian atmosphere and the mini prices SPECIALITIES : traditional French cuisineAMBIANCE...