- WE LOVE a hilarious play where children participate
- Ageideal for 3 - 6 years old
- Dates until January 2, 2023
- Place Théâtre Le Bout (Paris 9e)
The Princess and the Pea, the hilarious play for toddlers
- 16th year of non-stop success for this very, very funny play.
- The ogre intends to capture as many children as possible. The king leaves his castle to seek reinforcements. Or rather, to run away! The princess is not very smart and prefers to eat candy with the children and talk nonsense, than to save the situation.
- It's totally wacky, the dialogue is hilarious and the kids are having the time of their lives.
- A show of 1h
Plays currently or very soon
For the holiday season, many shows are specially designed for the little ones around the theme...
We like: the magic of Christmas, in an enchanting showWhen: until December 11th...
We like : a nice family show that will make them travelÂge : from 3 to...