A little corner of Japan in Paris
WE love : a library with 18000 references
When: open 7 days a week all year round
For who : for all Manga fans (young and old)
Location: in the 13th district of Paris
RATE : from 3? the 1st hour of reading (in off-peak hours)
THE READING SPACE (LIBRARY) OF THE MANGA CAFÉ
It is the largest library of manga in France with over 18.000 references . The Manga Café is enriched every week according to the new publications and releases.
Does your child or teen want to spend some time there? A simple registration at the reception then you pay by the time spent. The 1st hour of reading costs 3? during off-peak hours and 4? during peak hours1.50 for each additional half hour. A budget that remains very reasonable.
This rate gives access to the entire library (18,000 books to read), hot or cold drinks at will, to Arcade video games (vintage arcades and PS4) and wi-fi.
MANGA CAFE RATES
- 3? the 1st hour (off-peak period)
- 4? the 1st hour (full period)
- 1,50? per additional 1/2 hour
- If you come often or stay long, prepaid cards are available (pack of hours attached to an account) that can be used by several
- The day pass is valid for one day only and offers you unlimited access until closing time (cannot be shared with others)
- 1 day pass : 20 ?
- 10 hour card: 30 ?
- 20 hour card: 55 ? (i.e. 2,75?/hour)
- 50 hour card: 125 ? (i.e. 2,50?/hour)
- 100 hour card: 250 ? (i.e. 2,50?/hour)
THE BOOKSTORE AND THE CONCEPT STORE
- 6000 references for sale
- Materials (stationery) to learn how to draw manga (
- Bento boxes and a grocery corner
- Objects of traditional Japanese culture or everyday objects
The reading room
The stationery corner
Japanese grocery store
Small dishes prepared by a Japanese cook