Admire Paris and its Christmas lights during a Tuktuk ride
- WE LOVE Discover the magic of the Christmas lights in Paris ... differently
- AGE It is an ideal family outing, even with young children
- LE +: It's an original, nice and fun outing
- DATES Until January 6, 2022 (including December 25 and January 1)
- DURATION : 1h30
- HOURS from 5:30 pm to midnight
- STARTPlace de la Concorde
- RATE BY TUKTUK 155 euros up to 4 people; 165 euros up to 6 people
SEE THE CHRISTMAS LIGHTS BY TUKTUK :
- It is a visit of Paris, at the time of the Christmas illuminations, at nightfall, on board a Tuk-tuk
- The tuktuk (pronounced touktouk) is the modern version of the pousse pousse. Coming from Asia, this vehicle is halfway between the electric coach and the motorized tricycle!
- Up to 6 people can be on board a Tuktuk
- This is a very pleasant way to enjoy the magic of Paris, the night at the time christmas lights
- It is a course of 1h 30
- The walk takes place every day, including December 25 and January 1st
- You can stop whenever you want to take pictures, buy a drink ...
- The route of the Christmas lights by tuktuk Departure from Place de la Concorde, the Champs-Elysées to the Arc de Triomphe, Avenue Montaigne (a splendor!), Rue Saint Honoré, Place Vendôme, the Opera, the Grands-Magasins and back to the Concorde
- You can board the Tuktuk with your drinks, sandwiches if you wish
- The drivers are very nice
- It is an outing to do with family or friends, with one or more Tuktuks
- It's an outing we love!
PARIS AT CHRISTMAS, IT'S ALSO :