The urban evolution of the Île de la Cité and Paris since antiquity
The Archeological Crypt
- For a unique, fun and educational vision of the urban evolution of Île de la Cité and Paris since antiquity
- The archaeological crypt presents the remains discovered during excavations under Notre-Dame and dating back to the Gallo-Roman period until the 18th century.
- These remains allow us to reconstruct the history of ancient Lutèce and Paris and show how the city has continued to rebuild over the centuries.
- The reconstruction is made possible thanks to a staging and spectacular 3D processesas well as slideshows and very educational models.
- The atmosphere of the visit under Notre-Dame, in the middle of the Gallo-Roman remains of Lutetia.
- The 3D rendering of life in Lutèce in the 4th century AD (noise of seagulls and water included!).
- The 4 stages of the construction of Notre-Dame with a touch screen that allows you to choose the time of your visit.
Things to do on the Île-de-la-Cité with your family
Investigation game "The last secret of Arsène Lupin".
Enigma walk "Jeu de Piste dans l'île de la Cité
Cultural walk "2 hours to save Marie-Antoinette
FAMILY TOUR - "Being a prisoner during the revolution
Île de la Cité + Louvre-Tuileries with 8 to 12 year olds
L'Île de la Cité + Louvre-Tuilerie-Palais-Royal with 4 to 7 year olds
The Sainte-Chapelle and the Conciergerie
The Louvre-Tuilerie district with 8 to 12 year olds
Educational and autonomous visits (from kindergarten to CM2)
The guided tour "Paris, mysteries and legends
Survey Tour: The Mystery of the Island of the City
The guided tour of the "Paris of Crime"
ANNIVERSARY - Treasure hunt "The Templars' treasure
Milirue, the fun and educational discovery trails
Not far away, in the 5th
No post found!