WE love : A very funny show that speaks to pre-teens
Age: ideal for 9 - 12 year olds
Duration: Until November 6, 2021
Location: Théâtre Grand Point Virgule (Paris 15e)
The play Ados at the Grand Point Virgule theater, very funny, the pre-teens love it!
- Resumption of this show where for the first time teens talk to pre-teens
- Great success with already more than 350.000 performances
- This is a play for pre-teens, about teens where 3 teenagers talk about what preoccupies them, and probably their audience...
- In the play Ados, 3 complexed and acne-ridden teenagers, Naf-Naf, Nif-Nif and Nouf-Nouf (inspired by the tale of the three little pigs), are caricatures of a daddy's boy, a goth and a young beur. They represent, each in his own way, the perfect stereotype of the young male obsessed with girls, ill at ease with himself and constantly insulting?
- It is not not always very fine, but it works and it's funny.
- The three actors have an overflowing energy. They jump, sing and brag to no end. The pep of the actors compensates for a scenario, let's admit it, sometimes a little light. Okay, it's not great literature, but this remix of "The Three Little Pigs" is a pretext for gently mocking the ungrateful age, with a lot of visual gags
- A crazy and scathing show
- A 1h15 show