Wonderful shows, mysterious investigations, readings of fantastic tales, creative or gourmet workshops
WE love Christmas activities to discover the national monuments in a different way
Age: from 5 years old
When: December 21 to January 5
Location: at the Conciergerie, and in a dozen other sites in the Paris region
THE PRINCIPLE OF "TALES AND STORIES IN NATIONAL MONUMENTS
- During the 2 weeks of the Christmas vacations, about thirty monuments nationals, offer Christmas activities for young people.
- The dates and ages for these activities vary by location.
- Wonderful shows, mysterious investigations, readings of fantastic tales, creative or gourmet workshops...
- For children from 5 to 12 years old and their families.
- Please note that reservations are generally required.
THE MONUMENTS PARTICIPATING IN "TALES AND STORIES IN NATIONAL MONUMENTS
- The Conciergerie : around the very beautiful Marie Antoinette exhibition. Shows and guided tours from 7 years old. From December 26th to January 4th.
- Ambulatory show the Pantheon for children from 8 years old on January 2 and 3
- The Castle of Champs sur Marne from December 26 to 30. Storytelling visit and workshop at castle of Champs sur Marne. Reservations are required from Monday, December 2, at 01.64.62.74.48, from Monday to Friday from 10am to 12pm.
- Domaine de Saint-CloudFriday, December 27 to Monday, December 30, 2019 and Friday, January 3 to Sunday, January 5, 2020 at 2:30 pm and 4 pm. Reservation required: 01 41 12 02 95 or [email protected]
- House of Jardies in Sèvres December 27 to 30. Family game of inquiry from 8 years old on reservation only at 01 41 12 02 95 or [email protected]
- And also, the castle of Jossigny, the castle of Maisons-Laffitte, the castle of Rambouillet, the Villa Savoye in Poissy, the cathedral Basilica of Saint-Denis