- A very nice family outing
- Open all year round, including holidays
- Barefoot course, feeding, workshops...
- 13 hectares of nature - more than 800 varieties of trees
- Every day of the year from 9:30 am to 6 pm.
- An ideal family outing
- Free for everyone all year round
- The largest skating rink in Paris
- From September to the end of May
- From 4 years old
- in Paris (in the 12th)
- A magical and enchanting place
- On reservation
- Free for children under 3 years old
- In the 12th
- An inexpensive and very suitable aquarium for toddlers
- REOPENING JUNE 1, 2021 - Open every day except Mondays, June 1, May 1 and December 25
- For everyone
- Tickets from 5 to 8 euros
- An educational farm
- Schedules change according to the season
- In the Bois de Vincennes
- Free for all
- In the 12th (on the edge of the Bois de Vincennes)
- Playgrounds, tree climbing, miniature golf, Punch and Judy...
- Paid access (except in low season)
- 3 lakes in Paris to go boating
- Rental at less than 15€ for 1 hour
Research in progress ...