The guided tour "The great frescoes of the 13th century
For all audiences, adults and youth
A district metamorphosed by large and impressive frescoes, colored that cover the facades of large buildings in the 13th. A remarkable artistic work, which astonishes by the diversity of the topics and subjects exposed, by the richness of the drawing and by the colors which explode...
- In the 13th arrondissement of Paris, Street Art has developed under the impulse of the town hall's will to "give colors" to its district. The city hall has therefore commissioned works from artists
- This visit allows you to discover monumental frescoes and other works of famous artists (French and foreign) such as the Marianne d'Obey, a "copy" of which is in the offices of the Élysée.
- A less wild Street Art, very impressive and mastered which transformed this district (less tourist) but in full development
Tarifs and information
-10% with code FAMILINPROMO
- Adult rate : 13,50? a
Instead of 15?
- Child rate (-12 years old) : 6,75?
instead of 7,50?
- the discount is applicable at the time of booking
- Free for children under 4
- Duration : 1h30
- course : 2km approximately (everything is done on foot)
- Age : from 8/10 years old
- Meeting place Metro Chevaleret (exit n°2 rue Chevaleret)
- District : 13th district
- 20 to 25 participants per visit
- In French
Birthdays, privatization, EVGJ, EVG, rallies, schools
The Escape Game "The secrets of the covered passages" (Teen/adult chatter)
The Escape Game "Street Art in the Butte aux Cailles". (from 10 years old)
The Escape Game "The secrets of the Marais (from 10 years old)
The Escape Game "The mysteries of the Latin Quarter" (from 14 years old)
The escape game "2 hours to save the King" (in Versailles)
The Enigma Walk Treasure hunt in the Bois de Vincennes and the 12th?
The Enigma Walk An unusual walk in the Butte aux Cailles, a village in Paris?
The Enigma Walk Treasure hunt in the Ile de la Cité, around Notre-Dame?