The guided tour "STREET ART IN BELLEVILLE
For all audiences, adults and youth
It is a very popular district located in the 20th arrondissement, south of the Buttes de Chaumont park and not far from the Bassin de la Villette. It is a district in full mutation, very frequented the evening for its numerous bars and restaurants. It has also become the emblematic district of Street Art in Paris ! This is where the first street artists expressed themselves. Since then, many districts of Paris have seen Street Art appear on their facades (in the Butte-aux-Cailles district, in the 13th, in Montmartre or in the Marais).
- The guide will take you to this amazing district (rue de Tourtille, rue Piat, rue Julien Lacroix?) with a passage requires rue Denoyez where you will discover an impressive space with its walls entirely covered
- It is one of the richest and most interesting areas for see Street Art in Paris
- On walls, doors, storefronts ... Street Art with its graffiti, drawings, collages is everywhere.
- This visit (as for the other Street Art visits) aims to explain the origins of this art, the different modes of expression (painting, stencil, collage, etc.) and to discover more or less known works along the way.
- It is a real ?spot? where artists express themselves with works that are often ephemeral
- An ideal guided tour with children and very popular with pre-teens and teens
Tarifs and information
-10% with code FAMILINPROMO
- Adult rate 13.50 instead of 15?
- Child rate (-12 years old) : 6,75? instead of 7,50?
- the discount is applied at the time of booking
- Free for children under 4
- Duration 1h30 for a 2km walk
- Age for all
- Meeting place Belleville metro station (line 2 and 11)
- District : 20th district
- 20 to 25 participants per visit
- In French
Birthdays, privatization, EVGJ, EVG, rallies, schools
The Escape Game "The secrets of the covered passages" (Teen/adult chatter)
The Escape Game "Street Art in the Butte aux Cailles". (from 10 years old)
The Escape Game "The secrets of the Marais (from 10 years old)
The Escape Game "The mysteries of the Latin Quarter" (from 14 years old)
The escape game "2 hours to save the King" (in Versailles)
The Enigma Walk Treasure hunt in the Bois de Vincennes and the 12th?
The Enigma Walk An unusual walk in the Butte aux Cailles, a village in Paris?
The Enigma Walk Treasure hunt in the Ile de la Cité, around Notre-Dame?