Discover the Big Frescoes of the 13th
-10% discount with SPECIALFAMILIN code
THE GUIDED TOUR "STREET ART IN THE 13TH"
- In the 13th district of Paris, Street Art has developed under the impetus of the will of the town hall to "give color" to its neighborhood. The mayor has commissioned works from artists.
- This visit allows you to discover monumental frescos and other works of famous artists (French and foreign) like Marianne d'Obey, a "copy" is in the offices of the Elysee.
- A Street Art less wild, very impressive and controlled that has transformed this neighborhood (less tourist) but in full development
- duration : 1h30
- course : About 2km (everything is done on foot)
- Age : from 10 years
- Meeting place : National Metro (line 6) - Place Pinel
- District : 13th arrondissement
- the Wednesday at 3 pm, the Friday at 10am, the Saturday at 12h and Sunday at 12h
- 20 to 25 participants per visit
- In French
RATE OF VISIT "STREET ART IN THE 13TH
- Adult price: 13,50€ instead of 15 €
- Child price (-12 years old): 6,75€ instead of € 7.50
- the discount applicable at the time of booking
- Free for children under 4
PRIVATIZATION OF A STREET ART VISIT IN THE 13th
- This visit can be done in privatization for 1, 2 or 3 families (according to the number of children)
- 12p max. (adults and children)
- Parents can also book it forbirthday of a child or teenager
- More about the private toure "Street Art in the 13th"
FOR SCHOOL OUTINGS, YOUNG HOUSE, AIR CENTER ...
- For group rates and quote request (over 12 people) Contact us by email.
- For college students, high school students, recreation centers, open air centers, youth centers, etc. as well as for groups (adults, families, etc.)
- In French and in English