At the end of November and until the beginning of January, Several ephemeral ice rinks (outdoor or indoor) are set up in magical places in Paris. It is about of the Christmas skating rinks. Whether you're a skating enthusiast or a budding skater, it's time to strap on your skates! This year, the ephemeral rinks offer 1 free ice rink at Galeries Lafayette, a Spectacular ice rink under the vault of the Grand Palais, an ice rink with an exceptional view of all Paris with the rink located on the roof of the Grande Arche de la Défense, an ice rink located in the Tuileries garden and always, the 2 big skating rinks in Paris which are open as usual throughout the year: the Pailleron rink and the ice rink of the AccorHotels Arena (ex Bercy). During the month of December, take advantage of all Christmas animations in Paris : shows for the little ones, Christmas at the castle, Christmas at the zoo, tales in the national monuments...
The Trocadero Gardens ice rink
- This is the very first edition for this 350m2 ice rink installed on the terrace of the Aquarium of Parisin the face of Eiffel Tower
- From December 14, 2019 to March 8, 2020
- Every day: Monday to Friday from 12:00 to 22:00 and weekends from 12:00 to 22:00
- Festive evening on Thursday, Friday and Saturday with light shows and musical atmosphere
- 15? per adult and 9? per child (skate rental included)
- Family package: 40? (2 adults and 2 children)
- 50? So Chic package for adults: 2 tickets for the ice rink and 6 oysters and 1 glass of champagne per person
The Grand Palais des Glaces: the ice rink in the Grand Palais
- The largest indoor ice rink in Europe on 3000 m2, in an absolutely magnificent setting
- From Friday, December 13, 2019 to Wednesday, January 8, 2020
- Opening hours : from 10am to 1pm and from 2pm to 7pm
- From 8pm, the ice rink turns into a dance floor.
- Rates from 10am to 1pm: 17? (adult) and 12? (child)
- Price from 2pm to 7pm: 25? (adult) and 12? (child)
- Rate from 9pm to 2am: 29? (single rate)
The skating rink in the Tuileries Gardens
- A giant ice rink of 1 400 m2
- November 15, 2019 to January 5, 2020
- Opening hours : every day from 10am to 7pm
- Price: 10? per adult and 8? per child (skate rental included) and 6? if you come with your skates.
The skating rink perched at Galeries Lafayette (free)
- An extraordinary ice rink of 176m2 with a breathtaking view of the Eiffel Tower and all of Paris.
- from November 20, 2019 to December 31, 2019, from 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Free for all
The ice rink on the roof of the Grande Arche de la Défense
- From December 21, 2019 to January 5, 2010
- Price: 15? for adults and 10? for teenagers (12 to 18 years old) and 7? for children (3 to 11 years old)
- Free of charge : - 3 years and under
- Ice skate rental: 3? per person
- Attention: gloves mandatory