At the end of November and until the beginning of January, Several ephemeral ice rinks (outdoor or indoor) are set up in magical places in Paris. Whether you're a gliding enthusiast or a budding skater, it's time to put on your skates! This year's offer of ephemeral skating rinks includes 1 free ice rink at Galeries Lafayette, a Spectacular ice rink under the vault of the Grand Palais, an ice rink with an exceptional view of all Paris with the rink rooftop of the Great Ark of Defense, an ice rink located in the Tuileries garden and always, the 2 big skating rinks in Paris which are open as usual all year round: the Pailleron rink and the ice rink of AccorHotels Arena (ex Bercy). During the month of December, you can also take advantage of all the Christmas animations in Paris : shows for toddlers, Christmas in the castle, Christmas in the zoo, tales in national monuments...
The skating rink of the Trocadero Gardens
- This is the very 1st edition for this 350m2 ice rink installed on the terrace of the Aquarium of Parisin the face of Eiffel Tower
- December 14, 2019 to March 8, 2020
- Every day: Monday to Friday from 12h to 22h and weekends from 12h to 22h.
- Festive evening on Thursday, Friday and Saturday with light shows and musical atmosphere.
- 15€ per adult and 9€ per child (skates rental included)
- Family package: 40€ (2 adults and 2 children)
- Formula So Chic at 50€ for adults: 2 entries for the ice rink and 6 oysters and 1 glass of champagne per person
The Grand Palais des Glaces: the ice rink in the Grand Palais
- Europe's largest indoor ice rink on 3000 m2, in an absolutely magnificent setting.
- From Friday 13 December 2019 to Wednesday 8 January 2020
- Hours: from 10am to 1pm and from 2pm to 7pm
- From 8pm, the ice rink turns into a dance floor.
- Tariff from 10am to 1pm: 17€ (adult) and 12€ (child)
- Tariff from 2pm to 7pm: 25€ (adult) and 12€ (child)
- Tariff from 21h to 02h: 29€ (single rate)
The skating rink in the Tuileries Gardens
- A giant skating rink of 1,400 m2
- November 15, 2019 to January 5, 2020
- Hours: every day from 10am to 7pm
- Price: 10€ per adult and 8€ per child (skates rental included) and 6€ if you come with your skates.
The skating rink perched at Galeries Lafayette (free)
- An extraordinary ice rink of 176m2 with a breathtaking view of the Eiffel Tower and all of Paris.
- of November 20, 2019 to December 31, 2019, from November 20, 2019 to December 31, 2019, from November 20, 2019 to December 31, 2019, from November 20, 2019 to December 31, 2019, from November 20, 2019 to December 31, 2019, from November 20, 2019 to December 31, 2019.e 10am to 8pm
- Free for all
The skating rink on the roof of the Grande Arche de la Défense
- December 21, 2019 to January 5, 2010
- Price: 15€ for adults and 10€ for teenagers (from 12 to 18 years old) and 7€ for children (from 3 to 11 years old)
- Free: - of 3 years
- Ice skate rental: 3€ per person
- Attention: gloves mandatory
And also, during the Christmas holidays
- Fairy Christmas at the Fairground Arts Museum
- The Christmas performances for toddlers
- Christmas in the Jardin des Plantes Ocean on the way to enlightenment
- Christmas Tales in National Museums
- Holiday at la Villette
- Christmas at the Zoo
- Paris by Night by panoramic bus