Putting on ice skates during the holidays remains one of the most popular Christmas activities, especially with children. Outdoor skating rinks in Paris have become a little rarer in recent years! This year, amateurs or confirmed will be able to enjoy the Eiffel Tower ice rink, the Tuileries ice rinkThe Forum des Halles or the roof of the Grande Arche de La Défense. Not to mention, the Paris Bercy ice rink or the Pailleron skating rink indoors and all year round. A nice idea for a family outing at Christmas time.
The 2022 Christmas skating rink in Paris
- The Arsenal Pavilion ice rink
- The ice rink in the Tuileries garden
- The small synthetic (and ecological) ice rink at Les Halles - Porte Berger - Until December 19
- The ice rink next to the Eiffel Tower (outdoor ice rink of the Christmas market on the Champs de Mars)
- The skating rink on the roof of the Montparnasse tower is back but you will have to wait for the February vacations (from February to March 2023)
- We can go skating again on the roof of the Grande Arche de la Défense (from December 20, 2022 to January 5, 2023)
The Trocadero Gardens ice rink
- This is the very first edition for this 350m2 ice rink installed on the terrace of the Aquarium of Parisin the face of Eiffel Tower
- From December 14, 2019 to March 8, 2020
- Every day: Monday to Friday from 12:00 to 22:00 and weekends from 12:00 to 22:00
- Festive evening on Thursday, Friday and Saturday with light shows and musical atmosphere
- 15? per adult and 9? per child (skate rental included)
- Family package: 40? (2 adults and 2 children)
- 50? So Chic package for adults: 2 tickets for the ice rink and 6 oysters and 1 glass of champagne per person
The Grand Palais des Glaces: the ice rink in the Grand Palais
- The largest indoor ice rink in Europe on 3000 m2, in an absolutely magnificent setting
- From Friday, December 13, 2019 to Wednesday, January 8, 2020
- Opening hours : from 10am to 1pm and from 2pm to 7pm
- From 8pm, the ice rink turns into a dance floor.
- Rates from 10am to 1pm: 17? (adult) and 12? (child)
- Price from 2pm to 7pm: 25? (adult) and 12? (child)
- Rate from 9pm to 2am: 29? (single rate)
The skating rink perched at Galeries Lafayette (free)
- An extraordinary ice rink of 176m2 with a breathtaking view of the Eiffel Tower and all of Paris.
- from November 20, 2019 to December 31, 2019, from 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Free for all