WE love a concert of trees!
Age : for everyone
When: from 10 to 20 September from 9am to 8pm
Rate : Free for all
Singing Trees: the unusual, family-friendly and free concert
- Singing Trees is an installation mounted by the Théâtre du Châtelet and the Louvre Abu Dhabi, as part of Ircam's ManiFeste-2020 festival.
- Trees singing in the garden of the Royal Palace to raise awareness of the impact of global warming
- It is a digital installation hidden in trees that responds to human contact and air quality.
- It is an artistic, sensory and civic experience. With the support of Bloomberg Philanthropies, 50 "augmented" trees will sing tunes under one condition: on the air quality be good.
- In the event of a pollution peak, the trees will remain silent, unless the warm embrace of a passer-by restores their vigour.
- The musical program consists of songs: Legs Logs by Pierre Senges and Pierre-Yves Macé (creation), All is full of love by Björk; Noces à Grenelle by Abd Al Malik and traditional songs: L'Ayyala (Arabic)
- I'm siiiiii-nging in the trees ...