The Labyrinth of Sénart au Carré (77) proposes an original and very nice concept: playful track games in a corn field of 4 hectaresfor both children and adults. It's an adventure in the middle of nature, in summer when the corn plantations become a huge playground. Each year, a new theme of games is proposed. This year, the treasure hunt is on the theme of ancient Egypt.
The Labyrinth of Sénart : a XXL size labyrinth in the middle of nature
Two courses: one for children and the other for adults
In the summer, the corn planted at the end of April becomes quite high and it is the ideal moment to come and play to scare you! Come and get lost in a corn field of about 4 hectares during an escape game.
To get out of the maze, you will have to use your sight, your memory, your sense of direction and your team spirit.
The adult course: "the forgotten decade
- Scavenger hunt accessible to children from 10 - 12 years old. Ideal for adults too!
- On the occasion of this escape game in the middle of nature, like an adventurer, you go in search of the remains of an ancient Egyptian civilization...
- The objective: to cross the maze of the corn field by collecting information essential to open the coded doors of the course.
- To get out of the XXL cornfield, you will need to combine thinking, orientation and team spirit!
- Be careful not to make a mistake or you will be trapped in the labyrinth forever. The thrills are guaranteed!
The children's trail: "the face of the rose
- Scavenger hunt for 4 - 10 year olds
- The children's treasure hunt is inspired by the Egyptian tale "Rose's Face.
- At the Sénart labyrinth, the children become the actors of the tale.
- Thanks to the riddles, they enter the story and become the main actors.
- Drawn in the corn field, the children's maze is composed of 5 games (riddles, numbers, text with holes ...)
- A treasure hunt where children have to find as many clues as possible.
- A playful way to promote child development in a natural setting.
- For this game, children will need their observation skills, their memory and maybe sometimes ... the help of the whole family.
All useful information about the Labyrinth of Sénart
- Address and phone number:
- Allee de la Tolérance, 77127 Lieusaint - France
- tel : 06.80.61.48.41
- To get there :
- The Labyrinth is 32 kms from Paris
- The Labyrinth of Sénart is 3/4 of an hour from Paris by public transport via the Gare de Lyon
- Tzen stop: Allée Royale, RER D station of Lieusaint-Moissy
- N104, A5a, exit Carré Sénart, corner Allée de la Tolérance and Cote de l'Entre Deux
- Free parking on site
- Every day in July and August from 2pm to 6pm (last entry at 5pm)
- Schedules likely to evolve according to the weather (rain or heat wave), call 06.80.61.48.41 to check in case of doubt
- The ideal is to count 2 to 3 hours to fully enjoy the games in the labyrinth of Sénart
- Saturday 24th July : from 21h30
- Saturday, August 7: from 9:30 pm
- Friday, August 20: starting at 9pm
- Saturday August 28th : from 9pm
- Friday, September 3: starting at 9pm
- Flashlights are not provided by the labyrinth so remember to bring your own!
- The rates :
- for the 4 - 14 years old : 6 ?
- for older children : 8 ?
- night : 6 ? for children and 8 ? for 15 years old and more
- free for children under 4 years old
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the Sénart Labyrinth accessible to strollers? yes, if the strollers have big wheels because it is necessary to be able to reach them with a little energy in the push
- Is the Labyrinth of Sénart accessible to wheelchairs? yes, if the ground is dry
- Are there any picnic areas? yes, there are shaded picnic areas in the vicinity of the labyrinth along the canal
- Is the parking free? yes
- Can we come with his dog? yes, they are welcome if they are kept on a leash
Do we like it?
- A nice and original family outing,
- An ideal activity for all ages
- A low-cost outing
- Less than 1 hour from Paris, it's a complete change of scenery
- Ideal for on a sunny day
- To reconnect with nature and to become aware of the agricultural world