3 days dedicated to the art of puppetry FREE May 3, 4 and 5
- WE love : animations and shows around the puppet
- When: May 3rd, 4th and 5th
- Location: at the Carreau du Temple (Paris 3rd)
- Age: for everyone
- Free: free admission for all
Second Square around contemporary puppetry, animated or juggled objects
Second Square is the free monthly event of the Carreau du Temple. Each month, a different theme different theme. In May, the puppet is in the spotlight.
- During three days, Second Square invites artists to transmit their imaginary, their know-how.
- Various installations and performances around the art of puppetry and articulated objects
- Workshops: 3 puppets will be made under the eyes of the public. Workshops around the paper puppet paper puppet, shadow theater and animation cinema.
- 5 shows around contemporary puppetry, object theater and juggling.
- It is during 3 days,. Friday May 3 from 6:30 to 8:30 pm - Saturday May 4 from 2 pm to 7 pm - Sunday May 5 from 2 pm to 6 pm 18h