- WE LOVE One of the most beautiful tea rooms in the capital
- SPECIALTIES : its macaroons, its cakes
- AMBIENCE: an institution full of charm and tradition
- PLACE several addresses (Paris 6th, 8th, 9th)
One of the most beautiful tea rooms in Paris
- The Ladurée restaurant - tea room is a manufacturer of sweets and delicacies!
- Created in 1862, it is decorated with original woodwork and frescoes simply restored.
- Victim of its success, this house does not empty and it is necessary to be patient to have a table, or better, it is necessary to reserve
- The setting is pleasant and the dishes light and refined.
- Very pleasant to enjoy a cake at tea time, but also to have breakfast, lunch or to have a brunch.
Ladurée's à la carte menu
- Ladurée became famous for its macaroons.
- It is true that they are excellent, soft and tasty. The choice of flavors is very wide with 12 must-haves and 5 seasonal ones.
- But Ladurée is much more than macaroons.
- We also come here for breakfast, lunch, brunch on weekends or snacks. The quality of the work is excellent.
- The menu is quite simple but at lunchtime you can't miss the vol au vent (signature dish) or the very fresh salads.
- The brunch served from 10am to 3pm on weekends and holidays is also very popular (assortment of mini-viennoiseries and breads, scrambled eggs, avocado, toast, salmon, granola served with yogurt and fresh fruit salad and 2 macaroons)
Several addresses in Paris
The first Ladurée restaurant is the one on the rue Royale in Paris at the Madeleine. It is probably the prettiest with its old woodwork. With its success, other equally beautiful addresses were gradually opened. If possible, make a reservation, you will avoid the queue. In Paris, you will find Ladurée tea rooms at the following addresses: