Free for -18 years old and -26 years old EU residents
- Continue the visit with the visit of the Conciergerie.The only remaining part of the Palais de la Cité, together with the Sainte-Chapelle
- It is a former prison, now a revolutionary court and Marie-Antoinette's prison
- At the Conciergerie, the old revolutionary cells have been reconstructed with wax figures, which makes the tour very suggestive?
- One can see in particular the reconstituted cell of Marie-Antoinette
- Do not miss the mini-video on the 1st floor summarizing the main episodes of the French Revolution
- To prepare the visit with young children, download the discovery tour
- The Holy Chapel is a jewel of the gothic radiating, built by Saint Louis in the heart of the Palais de la Cité
- It is located next to the Conciergerie, in the Palais de Justice
- It is distinguished by the elegance of its architecturewith the almost total removal of the walls in the upper chapel and the presence of its 1113 immense stained glass windows
- Go preferably when the weather is good (it is when the sun penetrates through the stained glass windows that the magic happens) and above all BOOK or go there early in the morning!
- To prepare the visit with young children, download the discovery tour.
Ticket for the Conciergerie + the Sainte Chapelle
Ticket for the Conciergerie only
Ticket for the Sainte-Chapelle only