Discover the exceptional work of Auguste Rodin and Camille Claudel
(free for EU citizens under 25)
One of the most beautiful museums in Paris
- The place is beautiful ! It is an old private mansion, the Hotel Biron, classified as a historical monument
- The sculptures of Auguste Rodin and Camille Claudel are full of strength
- If Rodin's works are often presented in museums, it is less frequently the case of Camille Claudel's sculptures, which are extraordinary in intensity and delicacy.
- A museum on a human scale, perfect for children
- Good to know : the Rodin Museum is free of charge on the first Sunday of each month.
- Young audience free admission for under-26s and EU citizens
The Rodin Museum in family
At each school holiday, the Rodin museum organizes workshops for children and family visits. You can also discover the museum with a guide. The two family visits The following events are scheduled several times a year. They can also be privatized.
🌳 The Rodin Museum garden, a garden of sculptures
- The Rodin Museum is located in a park of 3 hectares, in which statues can be seen in the shade of groves, in the middle of a fountain
- A sculpture garden to the crazy charm. Whatever the season, the park is superb and it is good to walk around.
- It includes 2 major works by Rodin: the Gate of Hell and the Bourgeois of Calais
- Children will love looking for statues
- The lawns of the garden are open to the public. Ideal for picnics and relaxation
- We do not miss the cafeteria in the park. It is a very nice place for lunch or afternoon tea. The cafeteria is open from 10h to 17h