At the Rodin Museum in the 7th
The visit "In Rodin's hands
It is in the Hôtel Biron that the guide will take you for this family visit. She will tell you about the tumultuous life of this renowned artist who failed three times at the entrance exam to theSchool of Fine Arts. And then how, after many scandals, he became the great master and sculptor of world renown that we know today.
of the horror storiesheroines who sacrifice themselves, heroines who impossible lovesstories of dressing gowns, through a little trip to hell without forgetting of course to address the place of female artists in the 19th century with Camille Claudel.
A fascinating visit between the courtyard (weather permitting) and the interior of theBiron hotel where Rodin worked for several years. The Rodin museum is one of the most beautiful art museums in Paris !
Rates and information for scheduled visits
- 20 to 22 participants maximum per visit
- duration : 1h30
- Meeting place : at the Rodin Museum
- This visit is animated by guide-lecturers
- An adult seat is necessarily associated with a child seat.
- Visit in French
Good to know Picnic : it is possible to have a picnic in the gardens of the Rodin museum. You can also eat and drink at the café-restaurant "L'Augustine".
- Who is it for? : school, extra-curricular, birthday, family privatization...
- Rate From 250 euros per visit
- Increase of 20% on Sundays and holidays
- Number 25 people max (adults and/or children)
- Visit in French or English
- For schoolchildren: from the first grade / primary school
- Excellent guided tour
Written by ANNIE AURIEL, 28-07-2023
A very attentive tour guide and a very interesting visit.