WE love the beauty of the park and the exceptional sculptures of Auguste Rodin
Age: for everyone
Free: for those under 18 years of age (under 26 years of age if a European Union citizen)
From July 22 to August 29, 2021 (Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays)
From 6:00 pm to a variable time depending on sunset, the garden and the "Picasso-Rodin" exhibition will be open to the public (the museum (the Hôtel Biron) will be closed to the public).
Like last summer, the public will be allowed to picnic on the lawns during night parties on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdaysas well as Saturdays and Sundays during the day
Cultural activities of the summer
Sundays from July 18 to September 26, 2021 - from 2:30 to 5:30 p.m.
Every Sunday afternoon, the public will be invited to participate in drawing workshops and to discover Rodin's work with lecturers, in the form of talking points in the sculpture garden.
The sculpture garden of the Rodin museum: a splendor
- The sculpture garden of Rodin Museum is located in a park of 3 hectares in the heart of Paris,
- Rodin's statues are scattered in the shade of the groves, in the middle of a fountain...
- This sculpture garden has a crazy charm
- Although the museum is currently closed due to the health crisis, the sculpture garden is open again and is a very pleasant way to admire Rodin's sculptures
- In particular, there are 3 extraordinary works by Rodin: the Gate of Hell, the Thinker and the Bourgeois of Calais
- Children will love looking for statues
- The lawns of the garden are open to the public. At beautiful daysIt is an ideal place to picnic, to rest on one of the deckchairs placed at the bottom of the garden
- Outside the current period of closure due to the health crisis, there is no lack of the cafeteria in the park. It is a very pleasant place for lunch or a snack. The cafeteria is open from 10am to 5pm