WE love 360° view of Paris
Age: in family
Date: December 21, 2019 to January 5, 2020
Location: on the roof of the Arche de la Défense
Free: for children under 3 years old
Reach for the sky and admire the view of Paris.
This year again, on the occasion of the end of year celebrations, an ephemeral christmas ice rink is installed at 110m high on the roof of the Arche de la Défense! From this 300m2 ice rink, the 360° view on all of Paris is absolutely magnificent: the Eiffel Tower, Montmartre, the Arc de Triomphe... and the atmosphere is very family oriented and very nice.
- Synthetic ice rink of 300 m2
- Every day until January 5, including December 25 and New Year's Day
- From 10:30 am to 6:30 pm (and from 10 am to 7 pm for the roof tour)
- Price: 15? for adults and 10? for teenagers (12 to 18 years old) and 7? for children (3 to 11 years old)
- Day Pass price: 20.55? for adults and 15.55? for teenagers (12 to 18 years old) and 11.50? for children (3 to 11 years old)
- Skate rental: 3?
- Free for children under 3 years
- The ticket includes the visit of the promenade bridge (built in the historical axis of Paris)
- You can't bring your own skates
- Gloves must be worn
- A small catering service with hot chocolate, mulled wine, pancakes and even champagne for the older ones