The restaurant with 2 terraces in the Jardin des Plantes
- WE LOVE its exceptional location in the Jardin des Plantes with its 2 terraces
- SPECIALTIES Meat and fish
- Open every day from 12h to 17h (including Sunday)
- CHILD'S MENU : to 13 € (up to 10 years)
- PLACE in the Jardin des Plantes (Paris 5ème)
Les Belles Plantes is a restaurant wonderfully located in the Jardin des Plantes
- We recommend this restaurant especially for its ideal situation in the Jardin des Plantes and for its 2 terraces very pleasant in the beautiful days
- Indeed, the restaurant Les Belles Plantes has two terraces: one bathed in sunlight, on the Jardin des Plantes side overlooking the Wallabies park, the other on the courtyard side, more shaded under the centenary Paulownia of Japan, a very pleasant and soothing place
- The interior of the restaurant is very pleasant
- In the plate, it is good, but not exceptional either...
The kid formula
- His children's menu (up to 10 years old) : Cod fish&Ships, garden burger, pasta...
- And on the dessert side, compote, ice cream or Liégoise waffle.