At Hé, an incredible XXL game room
- WE LOVE the incredible game room that occupies an entire floor
- SPECIALTIES : Asian cuisine
- CHILD FORMULA : 20? children's menu including unlimited access to the game room
- PLACE : Paris 11ème
At Hé, a whole floor with only games for children
- It's just crazy!
- This is a unique restaurant with a small amusement park for children.
- A giant 350 m2 playroom located in the basement of the restaurant. An entire floor just for them, with games for children of all ages!
- At the children's disposal: pirate ship with foam ball cannons, mini disco, table soccer, various games, ball pool...
- The +, the game room is equipped with cameras that send back to the screens in the restaurant to facilitate parental supervision during the meal. Clever, isn't it!
- While the children play, the parents enjoy their Asian dishes.
- The playground is open on Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays from 11am to 7pm. It costs 6? per hour if the child does not eat, otherwise access to the playroom is included in the price of the children's menu at 20?
On the menu, Asian cuisine for parents, burgers and nuggets for children who wish
- As in any Asian restaurant, the dishes are very varied and we won't detail it for you!
- You will have the choice between Chinese, Vietnamese, Thai, or Japanese.
- The children also have a wide choice of Asian and non-Asian food according to their taste. The children's menu is 10? without access to the park and 20? with unlimited access to the game room.
OTHER KID-FRIENDLY RESTAURANTS IN PARIS :
The croque monsieur specialist
The Japanese restaurant TOP in family. Fun and good, the dishes scroll on a conveyor belt
The great address with children in Paris
A unique place to spend quality time with children
A nice and family restaurant in the 18th
It's good, it's healthy, and it's fun with kids!
The restaurant of "Little House on the Prairie
A good Kid Friendly address open 7 days a week.
We love its 2 terraces located in the Jardin des Plantes
Burgers like in NY!
An excellent pizzeria in Saint-Germain des Prés
A healthy kitchen with its own vegetable garden? In the Ourcq district (19th)