MADAGASCAR: the wild meeting place of the Christmas holidays
The zoo highlights the Madagascar biozone on the occasion of the Rendez-vous Sauvages during the Christmas holidays. Numerous animations are programmed to discover this area and its species. On the program, manual activities, creative workshops, meetings proposed to families with carers and mediators (within the limit of available places) and animal Christmas.
- On the program for the Christmas holidays come and discover Madagascar and its tropical forest, its astonishing animal and plant diversity, with for the occasion the new reef aquarium which will welcome among its new species two bamboo sharks.
- Stroll through the dry and humid forests of Madagascar, observe the coral reefs of the Indian Ocean and meet the unique diversity of animal and plant species found on this island.
- A behind-the-scenes look at the tropical greenhouse Between handling and observation, the mediator will punctuate the visit with surprising anecdotes about the animals and plants presented.
- Feeding : attend the feeding of many animals in the company of healers and mediators. They present the species and allow you to observe them closely. Some may even participate in the distribution of meals ...
- And also at Christmas time, you can participate in the preparation of gifts for the animals Madagascar's fauna will be in the spotlight, but animals from other parts of the world will not be forgotten either.