This recipe is from Victorine, food blogger of Vicky The Cook, (her Instagram account) a lovely blog that will delight sweet tooths. She's also the one behind the stoves at the Coffee Shop at the Villa Gypsy decorating boutique in Trouville-sur-Mer. Victorine was kind enough to give us her recipe.
INGREDIENTS (for 3 people):
- 1 zucchini
- 2 eggs
- 60g of flour
- 1 handful of grated cheese (comté, emmenthal, goat cheese...)
- fresh or dried herbs
- salt and pepper
- Shave the zucchini and drain it with a little salt for about 10 minutes in a colander
- Once the water is drained, add 2 beaten eggs, 60g sifted flour, grated cheese, herbs, salt and pepper. Mix
- Form the mixture into small piles (this is where the kids come in)
- Heat the frying pan on medium heat with a little oil and place 3 small piles
- Cook for 2 minutes, turn around, 2 minutes and continue!
1 - You can choose herbs such as parsley, cilantro, chives or dried herbs if you don't have fresh ones
2 - You can make them in advance and heat them up in the oven quickly
3 - Serve with a green salad