This visit is led by guides specialized in young people
Pitch de la visite « La légende des masques?
Whether they are made of wood, leather, shells or feathers, the masks all have a very specific function. Terrifying or reassuring, they are used as a mask initiatesmasks funeralmasks for the theater, masks to say that we are the strongest or to settle a conflict?
They also allow men tocontact with the gods, the spirits and nature...
The guide will take you to at the musée du quai Branly to discover the masks, their legend(s) and origin(s)
Sometimes magical, sometimes terrible or disturbing but definitely fascinating, discover with your family these stories that will take you on a journey without leaving Paris?
A guided tour, punctuated by little games and riddles, suitable for children from 7-8 years old.
Rates and practical information
- Adult rate : 25? (this price includes the entrance ticket to the quai Branly)
- Child rate : 15? (free admission to the museum for children under 18 years old)
- From 7/8 years old
- 20 to 22 participants maximum per visit
- Duration of the visit : 1h30
- Meeting place : the Quai Branly Museum
- Visit in French
Also nice in the neighborhood...