Current and upcoming exhibitions at the Centre Pompidou
The artists and works of the Centre Pompidou
- The permanent collections are located on the 4th floor of the museum: Matisse, Braque, Delaunay, Georges Rouault, Picasso, Fernand Léger, Vassily Kandinsky, Franti?ek Kupka, André Breton, Alberto Giacometti, Jean Dubuffet?
- It is one of the world's largest collections of modern art from the 20th and 21st centuries.
- Temporary exhibitions are presented on the 6th floor of the museum (a ticket is required for temporary exhibitions)
- Do not hesitate to take the audioguide which proposes a route for 6-12 years old.
Our family guided tours at the Centre Pompidou
- The family visit : "Modern art explained to teenagers (from 13 years old) - Attention: few dates are scheduled during the year and they go quickly
Ticket for the Centre Pompidou (excluding temporary exhibitions). Free for under 18 and under 26 years old EU residents
Nocturnes on Thursdays until 11 pm (floor 6 of the temporary exhibitions)
The family corner (from 2 years old, but also for older children)
- For the 6/12 years, tours-animations
- For everyone : family visits and workshops
- The private visit for families: "Modern Art explained to children? in the permanent collections of the Centre Pompidou
- Usually on Wednesdays and/or weekends and during school vacations
For teens: Studio 13/16
- A free space dedicated to young people
- Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday and every day during school vacations