WE love the famous musical account by Prokofiev in a version for 20 puppets
Age : from 3 years
DATe: Until February 23
Location: Salle Gaveau (Paris 8e)
Peter and the Wolf: The Musical Tale in a Puppet Adaptation
- A puppet show played by three actors and accompanied by three multi-instrumentalist musicians...
- More than 20 puppets manipulated by three actors and three live musicians
- The originality of this new version of Prokofiev's famous tale is to give a voice to all the characters.
- The show is punctuated by songs written from arrangements by Sergei Prokofiev. The idea is to develop children's listening skills through music and through an already known story.
- The end of the tale is somewhat modified: the wolf, instead of being taken to the zoo, is generously tickled, allowing the release of the living duck, safe and sound. The wolf will be released into the nearby forest.
- A nice musical awakening show