Peter and the Wolf, musical tale with puppets
- We like : the famous musical account of Prokofiev in a version for 20 puppets
- Age : from 3 years old
- DATe: Until February 23
- Place : Salle Gaveau (Paris 8e)
Peter and the Wolf: The Musical Tale in a Puppet Adaptation
- A puppet show played by three actors and accompanied by three multi-instrumentalist musicians...
- More than 20 puppets manipulated by three actors and three live musicians
- The originality of this new version of Prokofiev's famous tale is to give a voice to all the characters.
- The show is punctuated by songs written from arrangements by Sergei Prokofiev. The idea is to develop children's listening skills through music and through an already known story.
- The end of the tale is somewhat modified: the wolf, instead of being taken to the zoo, is generously tickled, allowing the release of the living duck, safe and sound. The wolf will be released into the nearby forest.
- A nice musical awakening show
The musical shows on the bill :
WHAT WE LIKE: a must-see show in the run-up to Christmas AGE: from...
Sherlock Holmes, l'aventure musicale WE LIKE: a well-executed, sparkling and dynamic show AGE...
Pat' Patrouille at Zenith WE LOVE: a musical adventure with the favorite heroes of...