- WE love : The exhibition brings together masterpieces of Picasso
- Age: for all, from 7 years old thanks to the junior audioguide
- Duration: until January 13, 2019
- Location: Picasso Museum (Paris 4th)
PICASSO, MASTERPIECES ! the exceptional exhibition of the Picasso museum
The exhibition "Picasso, Masterpieces" brings together masterpieces of Picasso and questions the meaning that Picasso gave to the concept of masterpiece. On the occasion of this exhibition, some paintings are presented in Paris for the first time. Thanks to exceptional loans, masterpieces from all over the world dialogue with those of the Picasso Museum.
PICASSO, MASTERPIECES ! the exhibition adapted to children from 7 years old:
This exhibition is an opportunity for children to discover Picasso's major works with simple explanations adapted for them. We recommend the junior audioguide. The Picasso Museum offers special tours for children:
? THE FAMILY VISIT " Masterpiece in chief !
- for children over 6 years old
- Duration : 1h30
- It is a question of helping the lecturer to find the most famous works in the rooms
- Every Sunday at 11am (except the first Sunday of the month) and every Thursday during the All Saints' and Christmas vacations
? THE GUIDED TOUR FOR YOUNG PEOPLE "Portrait Hunt!
- for children between 7 and 11 years old
- Visit for children without parents
- Duration: 1 hour
- a lecturer guides the children through the exhibition and presents the portraits made by Picasso
- who are these characters? role models? friends? family?
- Every Sunday (except the first Sunday of the month) and some other days during the All Saints' and Christmas vacations