The AccorHotels Arena ice rink, better known as ice rink of Bercy opens every year from September to the end of May for 200 seasonal public sessions. Several theme evenings are organized in the evening at the AccoHotels Arena ice rink.
WE love : the little garden for the little ones during the holidays
Prices : 5€ for adults and 4€ for children under 26 years old, excluding skate rental.
Do not forget : a lock to close your locker
Location: in Paris (in the 12th)
Minimum age: from 4 years old
The AccorHotels Arena ice rink schedule
During the year (excluding school holidays)
- The days and hours of operation being variable from one week, from one month to another, we invite you to consult the 2019/2020 provisional timetable
During the Parisian school holidays
- Monday to Friday from 14:00 to 18:00
- Fridays and Saturdays from 21:30 to 00:30
- Saturday and Sunday from 15:00 to 18:00
- Sunday from 10:00 to 12:00
- Sunday from 13:00 to 18:00
During these sessions, an ice garden is installed on the first part of the session. This garden, reserved for children and their parents is composed of bobby's, seals learning and balance on the ice.
- Saturday, January 18 - US Special Evening On the program : basketball on ice and gifts to be won (from 9:30 pm to 12:30 am)
- Saturday, February 14 - Ice-Dating Party A Valentine's Day evening on ice (from 9:30 pm to 12:30 am).
- At each public session, BLADE RACER has its first speed contest. At each public session (except for theme nights), 2 skaters can try to beat the speed record over 2 laps of the track! 200€ in gift vouchers to be won for the 1st (Registration required)
- TheMinimum age required is 4 years for kids
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult on the ice
- Helmets and mandatory protections for children under 8 years
- Teens under 15 must be accompanied by an adult at theme parties