A Parisian heritage to discover absolutely!
All Escape Games and guided tours are unfortunately cancelled due to the health situation. Have fun discovering the Covered Passages with "The Enigmatic Walk in the Covered Passages" (to be done without a guide). It's a fun and entertaining walk!
These are beautiful covered galleries, full of charm and authenticity, which housed shops in the 19th century and are part of the heritage of Paris. An idea of ride when it rains or it's chilly. Be careful, some walkways or galleries are closed on Sundays.
OUR SUGGESTION OF A 9-STEP TOUR THROUGH THE COVERED BETTING PASSAGES
Itinerary for the passages of Paris: 9 galleries or passages to be discovered on a 3km700 route (on foot) and a duration of about 50mn (without stops).
You will cross the 1st, 2nd and 9th district of Paris
1 - The Véro-Dodat Gallery (75001)
- It is a covered gallery located near the Louvre. It is a small, very elegant and chic gallery, which houses the famous Louboutin brand of shoes.
- Open from 7h to 22h (closed on Sundays and public holidays)
- Between 19 rue Jean-Jacques-Rousseau and rue du Bouloi
2 - The passage of the Grand-Cerf (75002)
- This is one of our favorite passages. It is one of the highest Parisian galleries overhung with a magnificent glass roof
- It is located close to Montorgueil, a lively district
- It is open from 8:30 to 20:30 (closed on Sunday)
- Access to the passage between 145 rue Saint-Denis and rue Dussoubs
- WE love "Rickshaw's" store.
3 - The Vivienne Gallery (75002)
- This Parisian gallery is probably one of the beautiful covered galleries in Paris (completely renovated).
- Open daily from 8.30 am to 8.30 pm
- Access to the gallery between rue des Petits-Champs and 6, rue Vivienne
- WE love the "If you want to play" shop, a real institution in this neighborhood...
4 - The Colbert Gallery (75002)
- Open every day without interruption
- Between 2, rue Vivienne and rue des Petits-Champs
5 - The passage of the Panoramas (75009)
- One of the oldest passages, with old-fashioned charm
- Open daily from 6am to midnight
- Between Saint-Marc Street and Montmartre Boulevard
6 - The passage Jouffroy (75009)
- Open every day from 7h to 21h30
- Between rue Montmartre and rue de la Grande Batelière
7 - The passage Verdeau (75009)
- Open Monday to Friday from 7.30 am to 9 pm and weekends from 7.30 am to 8.30 pm
- Between rue de la Grande Bateliere and rue du Faubourg Montmartre
8 - The passage of the Princes (75002)
- Open daily from 7am to 10pm, closed on Sunday
- Between Richelieu Street and Boulevard des Italiens
9 - The passage Choiseul (75002)
- Open Monday to Saturday from 8h to 21h and Sunday from 8h to 21h
- Between rue Saint-Augustin and rue des Petits-Champs
THE OTHER FUN VISITS IN THE COVERED PASSAGEWAYS
- The enigmatic walk in the covered passages A game of enigma in complete freedom and autonomy (without a guide) to be done on the Grands-Boulevards and covered passages. Take advantage of our reduced rate
- The escape game in the covered passages, version for children from 6 to 9 years old. A game to be played as a team, ultra playful. Take advantage of our reduced rate
- The escape game in the covered passages, teen and adult version A game to be played as a team, ultra playful. Take advantage of our reduced rate
- The intrigue of the covered passages A playful and original visit, with a troupe of actor-magicians Take advantage of our reduced rate
- The classic guided tour of the covered passages A cultural and exciting visit. Take advantage of our reduced rate