The last covered passages of Paris
The covered passages are part of the Parisian heritage, historical and cultural. In the 19th century, they were used by wealthy families to house their shops. They can be found on the right bank of Paris.
- The guide will tell you the amazing history of these galleries and passages Parisians
- He will talk to you about of the craft industry that existed at that time in these galleries and that we still find in some of them
- You discover the amazing and typical architecture of these passages. And you will hear unusual stories of characters who have marked the history of Paris
- They all have their singularity and are now preserved and renovated to allow the public to cross them, to walk around, to eat and to shop.
- You will walk in the 2nd and 9th districts of Paris
- A pleasant visit when it rains or that it is cold because it is sheltered in the covered passages
Tarifs and information
-10% with code FAMILINPROMO
- Adult price: 13,50?
instead of 15?
- Child price (-12 years old): 6,75?
instead of 7,50?
- Free for children under 4
- 20 to 25 participants max. per group
- Duration 1h30 of walk and a course of approximately 2km
- From 8/10 years
- Meeting place In front of the "O'Sullivans" pub, metro "Grands Boulevards" (line 8 or 9)
- course a selection of the most beautiful secret passages of Paris (passage des Panoramas, passage Jouffroy, the Vivienne gallery...)
- In French