To observe animal behavior at night - COMPLETED
- WE LOVE : observe animals differently
- FOR WHOM for all
- WHEN: from June 17 to August 12
- LOCATION: at the Zoological Park of Paris (12th)
- RATE : 15 ?
The nocturnes of the Paris Zoological Park
- To discover the zoo in a different way and see the animals at nightfall
- Come and stroll through the Paris Zoological Park until 10 pm on June 17 and 24 and until 11:30 pm from July 1 to August 12
- It is an opportunity to observe the behavior of animals at night
- The 5 biozones, from Patagonia to Madagascar, Africa, Europe and Amazon-Guyana are open at night
- The caretakers and mediators comment on the return of the animals to the enclosures in the evening. They present the species and tell you the stories, little quirks and characters of each one
- For the older ones! Note that after 10 pm, the square will be exceptionally open until 1 am. Visitors will be able to have a drink and taste delicacies to music? without disturbing the animals.