Come overcome your fears!
Especially for 15-25 year olds
Not recommended for children under 12 years old
The Manoir de Paris is a attraction of haunted house type in the presence of about twenty actors.
It is located in the 10? arrondissement, not far from the Rex Studios. Costumed and very disturbing actors tell and mime scary Parisian legends, inspired by real facts or literature. It's really very scary. It is an unusual and unique place in Paris. If you have the courage ... enter the darkness of an interactive tour and become the victim of the dark history of Paris.
- INSOLITE: a unique concept in Paris
- WE LOVE : to die of fear ! And the quality of the actors, the interactivity
- TEENS specially designed for 15 - 25 years old !
- AMONG FRIENDS: with several people it's even better; we laugh with fear
- DURATION: about 1 hour
- PLACE 18 Rue de Paradis (Paris 10ème)
The Paris Mansion, a unique scary experience in Paris
- The Manoir de Paris is a haunted mansion where the thrill is guaranteed
- It's a theatrical experience and participatory unique in Paris
- The journey lasts about an hour. That's more than enough, otherwise it's a guaranteed heart attack!
- The course consists of a stroll through the Manoir de Paris, in small groups of 7 to 8 people.
- We go through dark, disturbing rooms, populated by ghosts and scary monsters
- You will meet the disfigured monster of the Opera, the man with the iron mask, Quasimodo, and many famous murderers and victims of Paris
- We are does not recommend this outing for children under 13 years oldbecause frankly... it's scary !
Le manoir de Paris: what you need to know
- Outside the school vacations, the Manoir de Paris is open on Friday evenings, Saturdays and Sundays as well as on public holidays
- Open every day during school holidays
- The Manoir de Paris is a rather expensive activity, but the number of actors and the quality of the attractions justify the price
- It is recommended to buy tickets in advancebecause there is only one box and often a lot of people.
- Expect to wait in line once you have your tickets because the entrance is in small groups of 7/8 people (interactivity is a must!).
- On Saturdays and during school vacations, the wait can last a long time... fortunately, comedians come to entertain you during this waiting time.