Come overcome your fears!
Especially for 15-25 year olds
Not recommended for children under 12 years old
The Manoir de Paris is a attraction haunted house type with about 20 actors present..
It is located in the 10ᵉ arrondissement, not far from the Rex Studios. Costumed and very disturbing actors tell and mime scary Parisian legends, inspired by real facts or literature. It's really very scary. It is an unusual and unique place in Paris. If you have the courage ... enter the darkness of an interactive journey and become a victim of the dark history of Paris.
- INSOLITE : a unique concept in Paris
- WE LOVE : to die of fear ! And the quality of the actors, the interactivity
- TEENS : specially designed for 15 - 25 years !
- AMONG FRIENDS: with several people it's even better; we laugh with fear
- DURATION: about 1 hour
- PLACE 18 Rue de Paradis (Paris 10ème)
The Manoir de Paris, a frightening experience unique in Paris
- The Manoir de Paris is a haunted mansion... where the thrill is guaranteed
- It's a theatrical experience and participatory unique in Paris
- The journey lasts about an hour. That's more than enough, otherwise it's a guaranteed heart attack!
- The course consists of a stroll through the Manoir de Paris, in small groups of 7 to 8 people.
- We go through dark, disturbing rooms, populated by ghosts and scary monsters
- You will meet the disfigured monster of the Opera, the man in the iron mask, Quasimodo, and many famous murderers and victims of Paris.
- We are does not recommend this outing for children under 13 years of age.because frankly ... it's FEAR !
The manor house of Paris : information to know
- Outside school holidays, the Manoir de Paris is open on Friday evenings, Saturdays and Sundays as well as on public holidays.
- Open every day during school holidays
- The Manoir de Paris is a rather expensive activity, but the number of actors and the quality and quality of the attractions justify the price
- It is advised to buy tickets in advancebecause there is only one box and often a lot of people.
- Expect to still queue once you have your tickets because entry is in small groups of 7/8 people (interactivity requires!).
- On Saturdays and during school vacations, the wait can last a long time... fortunately, comedians come to entertain you during this waiting time.