WE love : the cultural and fun tour of Paris in 2 hours
THE ADVANTAGE: A tour designed for those who already know Paris to discover the city differently thanks to the intervention of an absolutely fascinating guide!
LE +: everyone is guaranteed to be on the upper deck - max 40 seats per tour
RATE : 25 € for adults and 15 € for children (4-12 years old)
HOURS: Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday at 4.30 pm during the All Saints' Day holidays.
THE UNUSUAL BETTING TOUR WITH OPEN TOUR:
- It is a new and original way to learn more about the secrets of Paris and to become an expert on the history of Parisian monuments.
- This is a tour commented by a passionate guide. Comments are in French only
- Become an expert on the secrets of Paris and the history of Parisian monuments. What's the oldest bridge in Paris? What status of animal could have been enthroned on the Place de l'Étoile instead of the Arc de Triomphe? Where is the oldest tree in Paris planted? Which Parisian monument is the largest sundial in the world?
- The tour welcomes a small group (maximum 40 people) aboard double-decker panoramic buses with an open upper deck. Everyone is guaranteed a place upstairs...
- The Insolite Tour is suitable for children from 12 years old.
- This 2-hour tour is focused on the discovery of Paris, for those who already know Paris and want to know more.
- From the upper deck, you can enjoy breathtaking views of the monuments while listening to stories and surprising anecdotes.
- You are guaranteed to be on the upper deck, if you wish.
- In autumn and winter, the buses are covered (transparent bubble) to protect themselves from the sometimes uncertain weather.
- The number of participants is limited to 40 people maximum
SCHEDULE OF THE UNUSUAL TOUR
- The INSOLITE TOUR de Paris takes place 3 times a week at 4:30 pm:
- Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays during the All Saints' Day holidays
- by reservation only
- Departure from the OpenTour Agency located at 13 rue Auber (Paris 9th), subway: Auber or Havre-Caumartin or Opera
- You must present 20 minutes before departure
- Reservation required - 40 places maximum
RECEPTION AND VALIDITY OF E-TICKETS:
- Your reservation is subject to availability. It will only be confirmed upon receipt of the electronic ticket.
- Present your e-ticket at the reception of Opentour (13 rue Auber), either directly with your smartphone or in printed version
- Tickets are valid for the day and time chosen at the time of booking.
- Tickets are neither cancellable nor refundable
- They can be modified in agreement with Open Tour