Costumed tour "Paris in the time of the knights
A guided family tour (and disguises for 6/10 years old)
The visit as at the time of the Troubadours (duration: 1h30)
- Review with your children, in a playful way, the history of France and the Medieval Paris through the visit of a Historic District that marked this period. The objective of this visit is to discover Paris while having fun!
- This walk is animated by guides, specialists of the Middle Ages
- She addresses herself to all (individuals, couples, families). The guide adapts its comments according to its audience
- The course is suitable for young and old
- The children love to dress up. Dressed as troubadours, they are more attentive to the stories told by the guide
Disguises for children from 6 to 10 years old
- of the costumes (disguises) full of knights or countesses will be loaned to children who wish
- Or of simple accessories (shields, swords ...) for those who do not want to dress up
- Disguises put on top of clothes, no need to undress
- Children over 10 years of age will visit without disguise
- Can we cancel the visit if we have an impediment? You will find the cancellation conditions on the website of our partner (click on BOOK)
- Can the ride be done with a child in a stroller? Yes, without worry. It's an excursion in the street. We can take baby
- And in a wheelchair? There are stairs on the course. In this case it is necessary to inform the organizers before the visit
- Are adults disguised? No, costumes are only for children. But nothing prevents you from doing the same if the heart tells you
- Can children keep the costumes at the end of the visit? Unfortunately no, it will be necessary to return them to the guide at the end of the visit!
Tarifs and information
-10% with code FAMILINPROMO
- Adult rate : 17,10
instead of 19 €
- Children's rate (-12 years old) : 8,55€.
instead of 9,50 €
- Free for children under 4
- duration : 1h30 for a course of about 2km (on foot)
- Age : from 6 years old
- Meeting place : Saint-Michel metro station
- Neighbourhood visited Notre-Dame de Paris, the Sainte Chapelle, the banks of the Seine on the Ile de la Cité and the Ile Saint Louis
- This tour is outdoors. The monuments and buildings are not visited but their history is told
- 20 to 25 participants per visit
- In French
Birthdays, privatization, EVGJ, EVG, rallies, schools
- For the birthday of your If you are a child, you can reserve this guided tour (the presence of an adult is required if it is a group of minors)
- For a privatization or a Rally,
- For schools (primary level), leisure centers, associations
Guided tour "Paris in cartoons" (from 4/5 years old)
The Enigma Walk "Treasure hunt in the Ile de la Cité, around Notre-Dame".
Guided tour "The fantastic and mysterious Paris" (from 8 years old)
The visit - treasure hunt "The heroes of Mythology in the Luxembourg Gardens". (from 8 years old)
Museums: "Guided tours for families".
With children from 6 years old...
More guided tours for families...
To do not far, in the 1st in Paris...
No post found!