The costumed tour "Paris in the time of the knights?
A guided family tour (and disguises for 6/10 years old)
The visit as in the time of the Troubadours (duration: 1h30)
- Review with your children, in a playful way the history of France and the Medieval Paris through the visit of a Historic District who marked this time. The objective of this visit is to discover Paris while having fun!
- This walk is animated by guides, specialists of the Middle Ages
- It is addressed to to all (individuals, couples, families). The guide adapts its comments according to its audience
- The course is suitable for children and adults
- The children love to dress up. Dressed as troubadours, they are more attentive to the stories told by the guide
Disguises for children from 6 to 10 years old
- of the complete costumes of knights or countesses will be lent to children who wish to do so
- Or of simple accessories (shields, swords?) for those who don't want to dress up
- Disguises can be put on over clothes, no need to undress
- Children over 10 years of age will visit without disguise
- Can we cancel the visit if we can't make it? You will find the cancellation conditions on the website of our partner (click on BOOK)
- Can the ride be done with a child in a stroller? Yes, no worries. It's a street trip. We can take baby
- And in a wheelchair? There are stairs on the course. In this case, it is necessary to inform the organizers before the visit
- Are the adults in disguise? No, the costumes are lent to children only. But nothing prevents you from doing the same if you feel like it
- Can the children keep the costumes at the end of the visit? Unfortunately not, you will have to give them back to the guide at the end of the tour!
Tarifs and information
-10% with code FAMILINPROMO
- Adult rate : 17,10?
instead of 19?
- Children's rate (-12 years old): 8,55?
instead of 9,50?
- Free for children under 4
- Duration 1h30 for a 2km walk
- Age : from 6 years old
- Meeting place : Saint-Michel metro station
- Neighborhood visited Notre-Dame de Paris, the Sainte Chapelle, the banks of the Seine on the Ile de la Cité and the Ile Saint Louis
- This tour is outdoors. The monuments and buildings are not visited but their history is told
- 20 to 25 participants per visit
- In French
Birthdays, privatization, EVGJ, EVG, rallies, schools
The guided tour "Paris in the cartoons" (from 4/5 years old)
The Enigma Walk Treasure hunt in the Ile de la Cité, around Notre-Dame?
The guided tour "The fantastic and mysterious Paris" (from 8 years old)
The visit - treasure hunt "The heroes of Mythology in the Luxembourg Gardens". (from 8 years old)
Museums: "Guided tours for families".