From 12 years old
The private tour "The Paris of Crime
For schoolchildren (middle school, high school) or extracurricular activities (leisure center, associations, youth center...)
For families (nice to reserve for one or more families / 10% discount)
- Brrrrrrrrrr, things were happening in the capital ! There was a time when Paris was the favorite playground of many brigands, thugs and other thieves! Narrow and dark alleys, cut-throat dead ends...
- Large criminal cases have marked this era. Paris has witnessed numerous executions
- You will live with with the guide this dark period of Paris history.
- He will tell you incredible anecdotes
- A real history lesson with this unusual and original walk on theLeft Bank of Paris
- Points of interest of this visit the Latin Quarter, Les Halles, the Ile de la Cité, the Conciergerie, the Hôtel de Ville, the Pont Neuf...
- Attention: the monuments on the route are only visited
- The theme Discover the dark side of the city of light (Paris at the time of the thieves and robbers and the great criminal cases)
- Age From 12 years old
- The neighborhood the historical center of Paris Left Bank
- VR Location : under the arcades next to the café "Le Rive Gauche" (metro Saint Michel, exit "Fontaine Saint Michel", line 4 or RER C) ..
- duration 1h30 (about 2km)
- Visit provided by professional guides (in French or English)
- Mandatory presence of at least one adult during the visit if it has been booked for a group of young people