Big carnival, February 19, 2023 from 1pm
- WE LOVE : a fun outing with the kids - Free
- AGE: for everyone
- DATE: February 19, 2023
- SCHEDULE: Meeting point from 1pm
- LOCATION: Departure from Place Gambetta (Paris 20th)
The 24th carnival of Paris - Promenade du B?uf Gras !
- On February 19th, the Paris carnival returns for its 25th edition.
- The Paris Carnival - Promenade du B?uf Gras! takes place as every year on the Sunday before Mardi Gras, which this year is Sunday, February 19.
- This year the carnival of Paris party "The plant world under the stars" "
- It is a free theme, you don't have to follow it to participate.
- We come dressed up or not! It's up to you!
- Meeting point from 1pm at Place Gambetta (Paris 20ème).
- Departure of the procession around 2 pm.
- Paris Carnival Route To the right: avenue Gambetta towards Ménilmontant, place Auguste Métivier, to the right: boulevard de Belleville, boulevard de Ménilmontant, to the left: rue du Faubourg-du-Temple. Arrival around 5/6 pm place de la République where the party will continue until 8 pm.
- And for carnival lovers, we also point out Women's Carnival on March 19.