Guided tour "Costumed stroll, Ancient Paris".
For a birthday party / With the family / For schools or after-school programs
- The children will discover Ancient Paris (in the Latin Quarter): the Lutetia arenas which were used as a fighting area for gladiators, the famous Cluny baths, ancient baths used by the Roman citizens...
- Children love to dress up. As Gauls and Romans, they are more attentive to the stories told by the guide
- It is a fun and fun way to discover Antique Paris
- Points of interest of the visit : the Latin Quarter at the time the city of Lutetia. We start at 50 BC and we walk around during the 1st century.stcentury
- This visit can be done on the occasion of a child's birthday. You can also privatize it for an outing for one or more families. It is perfect for an outing of leisure center, school or for a youth association
- This tour is outdoors. The sites, monuments and buildings are not visited but their history is told
Disguises for 6/11 year olds
- of the costumes (disguises) full of Gaulish / Gallic and Roman / Roman will be loaned to children who wish
- Loan ofaccessories (shields, swords ...) for children who do not want to disguise themselves
- Disguises put on top of clothes, no need to undress
- Age : from 6 years old
- VR Location metro Jussieu
- duration 1h30 (about 2km)
- Visit provided by professional guide-lecturers (in French or English)
- Mandatory presence of at least one adult during the visit if it has been booked for a group of young people
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can we cancel the visit if we have an impediment? You will find the cancellation conditions on the website of our partner (click on BOOK)
- Can the ride be done with a child in a stroller? Yes, without worry. It's an excursion in the street. We can take baby
- And in a wheelchair? There are stairs on the course. In this case it is necessary to inform the organizers before the visit
- Are adults disguised? No, costumes are only for children. But nothing prevents you from doing the same if the heart tells you
- Can children keep the costumes at the end of the visit? Unfortunately no, it will be necessary to return them to the guide at the end of the visit!