Guided tour "Costumed stroll, Ancient Paris".
For a birthday party / With the family / For schools or after-school programs
- The children will discover Ancient Paris (in the Latin Quarter): the Lutetia arenas which were used as a fighting area for gladiators, the famous Cluny baths, ancient baths used by Roman citizens?
- Children love to dress up. As Gauls and Romans, they are more attentive to the stories told by the guide
- It is a fun and playful way of discovering ancient Paris
- Points of interest of the visit The Latin Quarter at the time of the city of Lutetia. We start in 50 BC and we walk around during the 1st century.stcentury
- This visit can be done on the occasion of a child's birthday. You can also privatize it for an outing for one or more families. It is perfect for an outing of leisure center, school or for a youth association
- This tour is outdoors. The sites, monuments and buildings are not visited but their history is told
Disguises for 6/11 year olds
- of the complete costumes (disguises) of Gauls and Romans will be lent to children who wish to do so
- Loan ofaccessories (shields, swords?) for children who do not want to dress up
- Disguises can be put on over clothes, no need to undress
- Age : from 6 years old
- VR Location : subway Jussieu
- Duration 1h30 (about 2km)
- Visit provided by professional guide-lecturers (in French or English)
- At least one adult must be present during the visit if it has been booked for a group of young people
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can we cancel the visit if we can't make it? You will find the cancellation conditions on the website of our partner (click on BOOK)
- Can the ride be done with a child in a stroller? Yes, no worries. It's a street trip. We can take baby
- And in a wheelchair? There are stairs on the course. In this case, it is necessary to inform the organizers before the visit
- Are the adults in disguise? No, the costumes are lent to children only. But nothing prevents you from doing the same if you feel like it
- Can the children keep the costumes at the end of the visit? Unfortunately not, you will have to give them back to the guide at the end of the tour!