Some restrictions: no sitting on lawns and children's playgrounds will be closed for the time being.
LA COURNEUVE PARK
Created in 1970, it is the 3rd largest green space around Paris after the Bois de Boulogne and the Bois de Vincennes. Real green lung just a stone's throw from Paris, both nature park and amusement parkit's a place ideal family (bicycle, games, scooter, merry-go-round...), perfect for athletes (fitness trail, jogging, hiking...) and very nice to organize a picnic and to go out in the green, especially when you live in Paris or in an apartment. It extends over 414 hectares of which 310 hectares are classified as a Natura zone 2000, which means that it is home to an exceptional fauna and flora.
- A huge park with its woods, lakes, large meadows, vast expanses of lawns…
- 7 natural bodies of water (Fog Pond) or artificial as well as waterfalls (more than 12 meters high)
- Many sports facilities like fitness areas and a healthy journey with 16 stations
- For joggers: 4 courses of 1 km, 3 km, 5 km, 12 km
- For walkers and hikers: hiking trails including a 10km loop
- For nature lovers: two nature trails (lake-themed and tree-themed)
WITH YOUR FAMILY AT PARC DE LA COURNEUVE
- For kids, a merry-go-round, playgrounds and giant jets (on a clear day)
- For children and teenagers, there are roller rinks, basketball baskets, table tennis tables (remember to bring your balls and ping-pong rackets)
- You can also rent bikes, rosalias (go-karts), barouche (from Easter to September), rowboat and pedal boat
- It also houses an equestrian centre (UCPA).
FREE ACTIVITIES THROUGHOUT THE YEAR
- Numerous free activities and animations all year round for all, adults, children and teenagers: sport, music, nature awareness...
- To view the animations in the Georges Valbon park
AND WITH MEDIA
- You can bring your dog to Georges Valbon Park, but he must be kept on a leash.
- On the other hand, in the caniparcsThey can walk in complete peace, without leash and without bothering their canine counterparts.
GOOD TO KNOW
- Parking is free in all departmental car parks, but please note that they close 30 minutes before the park closes.
(source map : http://www.petitrandonneur.fr/)