WE love : an exceptional and free weekend
Age : for everyone
When: September 14th and 15th from 1 pm to 6 pm
Location: Parvis of the City Hall (Paris 4th) + Théâtre du Châtelet (Paris 1st)
"Parade" grand fiesta on the occasion of the reopening of the Théâtre du Châtelet
- On the occasion of its reopening and in tribute to the creation of Parade at the Théâtre du Châtelet in 1917, the Théâtre du Châtelet organizes a large free artistic fiesta on the weekend of September 14th
- Parade version 2019 fits in 2 places : the forecourt of the Town Hall and the Théâtre du Châtelet
- On the forecourt of the Hôtel de VillePassersby, young and old, will be able to learn free juggling numbers, wire, acrobatics ...
- Then, to the sound of drums of dozens of percussionists, and in the company of a huge bicycle riding by a lively mechanical Jean Cocteau, Parade will wander through the streets towards the Châtelet.
- In the Theater, recreation of the crazy world of Erik Satie. Attractions and free animations: hypnotist, bearded woman, circus trailer on the terrace .... Do not miss the grand pianos stacked in the Grand Foyer!