6 singing tours in October 2019 by a tenor, guide and lecturer
The visit of the Pantheon in songs
- We like: a very original way to visit the Pantheon
- Age : from 10/12 years old
- When: 6 dates scheduled in October 2019
- Rate : 20€
- Location: at the Pantheon (Paris 5ème)
The Pantheon in songs
- An unusual and musical journey through time and space with sound.
- Discover the pantheon in an original way by following Grégoire Ichou, a young tenor, guide and lecturer, passionate about history and music.
- The young tenor brings to life the great figures of French history through a wide musical repertoire.
- It is an opportunity to discover in a different way the figures of Marie Curie, Victor Hugo and many other famous people in French history
- Discover anecdotes, narrated stories, stories told and sung during this unusual show.
- The visit of the Pantheon in Songs is a show lasting about 1h30.
- This unusual outing takes place at the end of the day, after the Pantheon is closed to tourists.
- It's ideal, you will be few in number in this historic place...
- It's a original and unusual idea for a family outing