This visit is led by guides specialized in young people
Pitch of the visit "When I grow up, I will be a Hall of Famer?
- Victor Hugo, Zolas, the Curie, Voltaire, Rousseau, Veil? Come and discover with your family, all the little stories and anecdotes often funny that surround the residents (men and women) of the Pantheon, this historical monument in the Latin Quarter.
- Through a selection of secular and religious art, your children will discover in a playful way, the life of several of these great characters of our history to finish of course by a detour through the crypt where all sleep peacefully
- A fabulous visit in the company of a passionate and exciting guide, a great specialist in visits for children
Rates and practical information
- Adult rate 17.50 (this rate does not include the entrance fee to the Pantheon)
- Child rate 17,50? (free access to the Pantheon for minors and -26 years old EU residents)
- 20 to 22 participants maximum per visit
- Duration of the visit : 1h30
- Meeting place : at the Pantheon
- Visit in French
Written by Virginie P, on 04-11-2022
wanted to thank you for the excellent conference we had at the Pantheon with Cyril this afternoon. It was the best lecture we have ever had: he is fascinating, educational, very clear, playful and very structured. There was no down time and we were all fascinated.
Written by Laure and Thomas, on 30-10-2022
A big thank you for the visit of the Pantheon with Cyril! It was great, Octave (9 years old) told me: "I learned a lot of things and had a lot of fun. Thanks a lot!
Written by Robert and Léa, on 12-03-2022
We participated today in the presentation of the Pantheon with Cyril. Thank you for this guided tour, it was really great. We were captivated by the presentations, explanations and anecdotes told by Cyril. We had a great time discovering this place. I will look for other events, thank you !
A big thank you for the visit of the Pantheon with Cyril! It was great, Octave (9 years old) told me: "I learned a lot of things and had a lot of fun". Thanks a lot!