A fun and original visit of the Garnier Opera House, accompanied by an actress
Opéra Garnier ? Metro Opéra (Paris 9e)
Key points of the tour "Un amour d'Opéra
- Ideal from 6 years old, but also for teenagers
- WE LOVE : you will discover the Opera, its mythical hall and its legends
- THE + : a playful and original visit led by an actress who plays the role of a former dancer of the corps de ballet
- WHERE : at the Opéra Garnier. The visit includes: the library, the Rotunda of the Subscribers, the Pythia Basin, the Grand Staircase, the Grand Foyer and the Avant Foyer, the Rotunda of the Glacier
- WHEN : Sundays at 11am + some additional dates on holidays or during school vacations
- DURATION : 1h30
- FREE for children under 8 years of age
Rates : take advantage of our offer : ? 3 euros on all tickets
- -3 euros on Adult and Child tickets
- 27 ? the adult ticket instead of 30?
- 20 ? the child ticket (8/13 years old) instead of 23 ?
- Free for children under 8 years old
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long is the visit? 1h 30
- What is the "Love of Opera" tour? This is a theatrical tour led by an actress that gives you access to the Opéra Garnier.
- Is access easy for people with reduced mobility? No, this tour is not accessible for wheelchairs.
- From what age can the visit interest children? In our opinion, from 6 years old.
- Is the ticket dated? Yes, you choose the day and time of your visit when you make your reservation.
- Is the ticket refundable? No, this service cannot be refunded. It may be modified in agreement with our provider
Other fun tours of the Opera House:
- The guided tour of the Opera specially for children : the visit by a lecturer who adapts to children. Ideal from 6/7 years old
- The classic tour of the Opera House free open house for children under 12 years of age
- My 1st time at the Opera meeting with opera professionals + visit of the place + show. From 8 years old