Night tours, artistic performances, storytelling tours, workshops FREE on June 28, 29 and 30
- WE love : 3 days of unusual and free festivities
- When: June 28th, 29th and 30th
- Location: Quai Branly Museum - Jacques Chirac (Paris 7th)
- Age : for everyone
- Free: for everyone
Outstanding weekend around Oceania at Quai Branly museum:
- 3 days to discover the diversity of Pacific cultures.
- A festive and FREE event to better understand the societal and environmental issues in Oceania.
- On the program: night visits and music, artistic performances, tales, workshops, guided tours... Unusual open-air cinema sessions on the roof terrace of the museum.