Night tours, artistic performances, storytelling tours, workshops FREE on June 28, 29 and 30
- WE love 3 days of unusual and free festivities
- When: June 28th, 29th and 30th
- Location: Quai Branly Museum - Jacques Chirac (Paris 7ème)
- Age: for everyone
- Free: for everyone
Exceptional weekend around Oceania at the Quai Branly Museum:
- 3 days to discover the diversity of the Pacific cultures.
- A festive and FREE event to better understand the societal and environmental issues in Oceania.
- On the program: night and music tours, artistic performances, storytelling, workshops, guided tours? Unusual open-air cinema sessions on the museum's roof terrace.