WE love : The night walk in the Jardin des Plantes and its marvellous illuminations
Age : for everyone
Date: from November 18 to January 19
Location: Jardin des Plantes (Paris 5ème)
Ocean on the way to enlightenment: the fairy-tale night walk in the Jardin des Plantes
- After the success of Species in the Making in 2018, the Garden of Plants is once again offering a route through extraordinary giant light sculptures.
- Dive this season into the depths of the ocean and discover in the alleys of the Jardin des Plantes and the the Menagerie gigantic sea animals, which light up when night falls.
- Hundreds of monumental light structures depict the marine world, from the warm and icy waters of the planet, from clown fish to killer whales.
- Oversized creatures (fish, mysterious plants) are illuminated with a thousand colours.
- This night walk echoes the Ocean exhibition, an unusual dive, currently submitted to the Great Gallery of Evolution,
Timetable of "Ocean on the way to enlightenment" :
- Open every evening from November 18 to January 19, except December 24 and 31.
- Access slots every 30 minutes
- from 6:00 pm to 9:30 pm
- Visit until 11:00 p.m.