Until June 24, 2023
- WE LOVE : beautiful masks and a show full of poetry
- AGE : From the age of 8
- DATE : Until June 24, 2023
- DURATION: 50 minutes
- LOCATION: at the Essaïon theater (Paris 4th)
- Unfreeze your compasses and set a course for the absurd! A journey full of small joys on the other side of the mirror of Nasreddine.
- He's a funny guy who walks in the wrong direction in life. Is he wise? Is he crazy? A funny duo, manipulating masks and objects, invites you to explore the universe without tail nor head and poetic, joyful and full of tenderness, of this emblematic Sufi character.
The press speaks about it
THE LOOK OF ISABELLE - Nasreddine plunges us into the imaginary of the Middle East. While giving us back our childish soul, he regales our eyes as much as our ears. A real moment of enchantment and escape for the young and old.
CLASSIC IN PROVENCE - A shifted and poetic universe (...) Full of poetry, the walk with Nasreddine is also a nice moment where the young public can join
ULTRAZONE TV - It is a wonderful show, funny, full of life... (...) a direct contact with our imagination
VIVANT MAG - The magic operates, we are embarked in a distant country, in the universe of Nasreddine. It is touching, funny, a very good moment of lightness. To consume without moderation!
THEATRE ACTU - Xavier Depoix and Aurélie Mest invite us to the other side of the mirror of Nasreddine for a journey without tail nor head but with good sense. Staggered with bursts of happiness and freedom, this journey is a delight for young and old.