This is the year of Napoleon! We celebrate the bicentenary of his death, with a cultural season dedicated to this major figure in our history. Equipped with your logbookGo for a fun and cultural treasure hunt between the Tuileries garden and the Invalides.
A puzzle game in full autonomy (unguided) to do when you want and with whom you want (in family, among friends, between studentsfor a EVG or EVJF?)
- Tarif : 19,90? for the treasure hunt (whatever the number of participants)
- Who is it for? for all audiences (from 7/8 years old for children)
- When you choose the day and time of the treasure hunt
- Duration 3 to 4 hours for a course of about 3 km (or more if you have a lunch break or snack)
- Number of people ideally 6 participants max. (but you are not limited)
- Place of departure Carrousel du Louvre
- Place of arrival : the Invalides
Your booklet (logbook) will guide you throughout the walk. You must print it or read the PDF files on your mobile.
As soon as you buy, you have 1 year to download your Enigma Ballad!
Le thème de cette Balade-Enigme « Sur les traces de Napoléon »
Did you know that Napoleon was one of the first to take an interest in the urban planning of the capital? Even if King Henry IV had started to organize the city before him with the construction of the Pont Neuf.
Napoleon had great ambitions. He dreamed of a capital whose grandeur and splendor would exceed that of the universe. Nothing less than that!
This puzzle game will allow you to discover the architectural heritage left by Napoleon and the great works (monuments) initiated under his reign.
From the Tuileries garden to the InvalidesFor half a day, follow in the footsteps of Napoleon and explore all the treasures he left to the capital
Equipped with four documents composed ofa logbook which explains where to go and how to get there with lots of information.riddles to solveof a neighbourhood map to find your way around, a toolbox full of surprises and a notebook with the solutions (but not to be read?), you will walk at your own pace and advance on the course step by step, as soon as each enigma is solved! If you get stuck, don't panic, the booklet with the solutions is there for that.
Our opinion on this ride on the work of Napoleon in Paris
- Flexibility : you make your walk when you want and at your own pace!
- Playful To advance on the course, you will have to solve riddles on various themes (cinema, music, literature?) which makes the walk fun and motivating
- Cultural For the more curious, the "Learn More" section will give you fascinating information on the history, geography and anecdotes of the most beautiful sites in Paris.
- Cheap an original activity in less than 20? for the whole group
Les points d’intérêts de la Balade Enigme « Sur les traces de Napoléon »
The sites crossed or appearing on the route: Arc du Carrousel, Saint Roch church, the Madeleine, the Obelisk of the Concorde, the National Assembly, the Invalides...
The monuments are not visited on the route.