Until January 8, 2024
(free of charge for under 18 and under 26 years old EU citizens)
- WE LOVE An exceptional exhibition featuring 70 masterpieces from Naples' Capodimonte Museum
- OR : at the Musée du Louvre
- AGE : with pre-teens and teens
- DATE : until january 8, 2024
- HOURS 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. (last admission 1 hour before)
- NOCTURNE Friday until 9:45pm
- CLOSING Tuesday
- AUDIOGUIDE included in the ticket
- FREE for under-18s and under-26s who are EU nationals
GOOD TO KNOW Tickets include access to the Musée du Louvre (permanent exhibitions), temporary exhibitions and the Musée Eugène Delacroix on the day of your visit.
Naples to Paris
The Musée du Louvre and the Musée de Capodimonte present a special exhibition featuring masterpieces from both museums. Naples in Paris will offer a unique insight into Italian painting from the 15th to 17th centuries, and a fresh look at both collections.
The thirty-three paintings in the Museo di Capodimonte will amaze you, while the Louvre's collection of works by artists such as Titian, Caravaggio, Annibale Carracci and Guido Reni will resonate with them.
Admire a poignant painting of the Crucifixion by Masaccio and a great history painting entitled Transfiguration of Christ by Giovanni Bellini, among many other legendary works.